A funny or important moment of your childhood

I don't remember a lot of my childhood to write. but something that i will never forget about was when i broke my shoulder. that was like fifteen years ago. i was playing whit my brother in a home made wood car. i was the pilot and my brother push my up for the speed. we had the realy good idea of ​​crashing the car whit other car of a friend. in the begining i remenber that was fun as hell and i don't know why but we crashed like five or six times more until we finish exhausted for doing that stupidity. as always the last try ended bad. We crash but i was expeled out of the car to the side walk falling out in my right shoulder breaking in the procees. then moments later Have to walk all the way up to my house for the reproach of my fathers and a quick trip to the hospital for a cool plaster that taked off all my movement in the arm for two months . its one of my favorite moments with my brother and do stupidity all the days still happend.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog