Changes in my program of studies

 

Changes are almost always good. to suggest a change to the program of study it would be good to have a total vision of it. so I do not know if I could currently suggest a change in the curriculum. this because I have not completed the career yet. but I have also managed to notice some deficiencies in some aspects when trying to chain the courses, which to date may have been solved because the current program for my career, already has a change of structure, but I do not know if I would apply similar changes to those already made. Subjects were eliminated and merged with others. 

Most of the courses that I am currently taking were eliminated or changed for others, which demonstrates a possible change of focus of the university for the career. in my case the courses that I would eliminate and change are those of practice and some theoretical ones. these are correctly focused. but they are poorly chained. having to go repeating information already passed or even learning information that was supposed to have been learned in previous courses. so the changes made by the university I think have that focus. condensing courses and changing the focus towards a better efficiency in delivering the knowledge of the career. But this may completely eliminate the focus of study that I find myself studying or it may be preserved only by changing the names. So I would have to attend them to find out if it is actually the same career or a completely new one.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog